Ibuprofen sodium and Zocor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Ibuprofen sodium and Zocor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ibuprofen sodium and Zocor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
1 person who takes Ibuprofen sodium, Zocor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ibuprofen sodium and Zocor?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIbuprofen sodium and Zocor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen sodium has active ingredients of ibuprofen sodium. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen sodium 49 users)
Zocor has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zocor 74,544 users)
Interactions between Ibuprofen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zocor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ibuprofen sodium and Zocora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen sodium (ibuprofen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Zocor (simvastatin) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zocor is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- To compensate Zocor side effect (joint pain, indijestion, loss of strength)I found Ubiquinol to compensate and release energy. Will 100 mg once a day irbesartan create problem for me?
User reviews to the study
- I recently learned about neuropathy & using Zocor. I have been taking Zocar for about 8 years &started having neuropathy issues a few years later, & it keeps getting worse.
- I am taking Zocor and am havin abdominal pain and diarrhea. I have tried other statins with similar effects. Is there anything I can use to lesson the abdominal pains and diarrhea?
- Hello, I have been taking generic form of zocor for five years. I do not have high cholesterol. I was prescribed it because I had a stroke at 47 years old and was told it will keep my cholesterol low. I had an abdominal scan three days ago and have been told I have a fatty liver with a vague ...
- I have swelling in my legs, ankles, and feet that does not go down even if elevated or after sleeping all night. It is not painful. Legs (especially left) is really swollen. I dont have any of the other symptoms of CHF so I don't think that is the problem. I don't know what type of dr to go ...