Ibuprofen and Azor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ibuprofen and Azor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ibuprofen and Azor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
34 people who take Ibuprofen, Azor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ibuprofen and Azor?
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 103,681 users)
Azor has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Azor 2,234 users)
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Azor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ibuprofen and Azora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Azor (amlodipine besylate; olmesartan medoxomil) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
- Azor is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have had Hyper Tension for a number of years and somewhere along the I also developed ED and continue to deal with it. Can or does either of these drugs and conditions contribute to my circumstance. I am not sure that I should be on Uloric. I developed Gout in my right several years ago ...
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- After a few weeks of Ibuprofen for foot pain, I developed hot spots, soreness and pain in lower legs with fever. By the time I saw the doctor, symptoms had improved and tests did not indicate blood clots but all symptoms pointed to that.
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi! I am a 68 year old male. I suffered a DVT and a PE back in December. I was put on Coumadin for three months, and then switched to Eliquis. I am tolerating it well. I suffer from time to time with muscle and joint pains. The only thing that seems to help is Ibuprofin. Some of these pains are ...
- After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
- HI I have been suffering from burning mouth syndrome for one year. I am trying to find the cause and the possibility of it ending...I took Ibuprofren for at least a month while I was having dental work, I had a rough root canal and a tooth pulled...after the root canal I started taking ...
- I have severed swollen upper eyelids worse in the morning. Anyone feel ibuprofen could be responsible?
- I have been taking Brufen for the last 2 month and have had some loss of taste for the last 4 weeks, (dose 1600mg day) I just wonder if this is to blame Ibuprofen for ?