Ibuprofen and Lyrica drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ibuprofen and Lyrica together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ibuprofen and Lyrica. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,041 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
3,041 people who take Ibuprofen, Lyrica are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ibuprofen and Lyrica?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeIbuprofen and Lyrica from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 107,276 users)
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 143,324 users)
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lyrica and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ibuprofen and Lyricaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used to treat fibromyalgia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
- Lyrica is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been on Lyrica 50 mg for years. I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis last year. The neuropathy in my feet has gotten worse and my Doctor upped my Lyrica to 150 mg. Instantaneously I had worse breathing issues. Lyrica was the only thing I could think of because I started the higher dose ...
- I have been taking Lyrica (150mg/day) for about 6 months and I took it once before for about 4 months. In both cases my triglycerides went up above the normal range. The first time, I weaned myself off of Lyrica and my triglycerides returned to normal. This time I'm wondering if there is ...
- Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
- Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
- cymbalta quit working for depression showing as anger. changed to pristiq which work for depression but had the most painful fibromyalgia episode I have had in years. wondering what I can take that would work for both conditions
User reviews to the study
- I am trying to wean off depakote and go onto lyrica for pain. Initially 14 years ago I was put on depakote for being diagnosed with bipolar.....though I have only ever had on long episode. I suffer with chronic pain so I am trying Lyrica (which seems to be really helping my pain) and go slowly ...
- If I go off Lyrica , will my burning mouth symptoms go away? I think I'd rather have nerve pain in my arm , than this burning mouth and lip pain! Has anyone stopped lyrica and the mouth pain went away?
- Hi! I am a 68 year old male. I suffered a DVT and a PE back in December. I was put on Coumadin for three months, and then switched to Eliquis. I am tolerating it well. I suffer from time to time with muscle and joint pains. The only thing that seems to help is Ibuprofin. Some of these pains are ...
- I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?
- After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.