Ibuprofen and Pregabalin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ibuprofen and Pregabalin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ibuprofen and Pregabalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 535 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
535 people who take Ibuprofen, Pregabalin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ibuprofen and Pregabalin?
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 103,681 users)
Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Pregabalin 11,877 users)
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pregabalin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ibuprofen and Pregabalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Pregabalin (pregabalin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
- Pregabalin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- hi was on 20mg of pregabalin liquid but had to cut down to 10mg now notice I have eczema on my neck
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- I am on both 20mg fluoxetine one a day and 25mg pregabalin at night any advice
- Hi, I've been taking pregab 150mg twice daily for sacroilites and herniated discs for two months but the sacroilites pain still persists at times I can barely walk the pain is so intense. Am I on the wrong meds here? Any help appreciated. I injured myself 8 years ago.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. I suffer from a rare musculoskeletal disease, congenital fusion of the cervical spine. Amongst other illnesses. Which results in severe chronic pain. And I would like to see if there is anyone else out there that suffers with the same disability or similar condition to me. And to get ...
- HI I have been suffering from burning mouth syndrome for one year. I am trying to find the cause and the possibility of it ending...I took Ibuprofren for at least a month while I was having dental work, I had a rough root canal and a tooth pulled...after the root canal I started taking ...
- Have been taking citalopram & pregablin quite a few years now. Wondering if this is to blame for my health getting much worse. Haven't been able to work last 2 years, fatigue & low mood increasing. Have only just started taking cbd oil. I'm also on butrans patches & naproxen. Feel pretty sure ...
- I have severed swollen upper eyelids worse in the morning. Anyone feel ibuprofen could be responsible?
- I have been taking Brufen for the last 2 month and have had some loss of taste for the last 4 weeks, (dose 1600mg day) I just wonder if this is to blame Ibuprofen for ?