Ibuprofen and Spiriva drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ibuprofen and Spiriva together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ibuprofen and Spiriva. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 972 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 12, 2017
972 people who take Ibuprofen, Spiriva are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Ibuprofen and Spiriva?
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 103,681 users)
Spiriva has active ingredients of tiotropium bromide monohydrate. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Spiriva 98,422 users)
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Spiriva and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ibuprofen and Spirivaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Spiriva (tiotropium bromide monohydrate) is often used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
- Spiriva is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Female aged 67 taking 100mcg levothyroxine daily for underactive thyroid plus daily aspirin for 4years. Recently prescribed formoterol fumarate inhaler (6 months ago) then Spiriva inhaler plus 40mg omeprazole a week ago. I booked a thyroid test 3 weeks ago because my under active symptoms ...
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
- I come from an obese family but maintained a healthy 135 LBs for over 70 years UNTIL I started taking Spiriva. I maintain between 1000 and 1200 cal. a day mostly fruit and veggies. have just tipped the scales at 160 after 11 months on Spiriva. any help out there?
You may be interested in these reviews
- HI I have been suffering from burning mouth syndrome for one year. I am trying to find the cause and the possibility of it ending...I took Ibuprofren for at least a month while I was having dental work, I had a rough root canal and a tooth pulled...after the root canal I started taking ...
- I have severed swollen upper eyelids worse in the morning. Anyone feel ibuprofen could be responsible?
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- I have been taking Brufen for the last 2 month and have had some loss of taste for the last 4 weeks, (dose 1600mg day) I just wonder if this is to blame Ibuprofen for ?
- Ive had grand mals since i was,6.Started getting copd over 10 years agonoow severe,hadcancer in 2014 ruined chance of transplant.on oxyjen 24 7 .Beenon ventilator4x at hospital have trouble doing anything physical now..worried pone of these days not going to wake after seizzure.