Imuran and Ganoderma lucidum drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Imuran and Ganoderma lucidum together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Imuran and Ganoderma lucidum. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Imuran has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Imuran 15,679 users)
Ganoderma lucidum has active ingredients of reishi mushroom. (latest outcomes from Ganoderma lucidum 25 users)
On Feb, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Imuran and Ganoderma lucidum?
Interactions between Imuran and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ganoderma lucidum and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Imuran (azathioprine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Ganoderma lucidum (reishi mushroom) is often used to treat blood pressure management. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
- I took Imuran for 16 years for Ulcerative Colitis and now have been diagnosed with Klebsiella Pneumoniae. The imuran was a contributing factor to a squamous cell type rectal cancer I was also recently diagnosed with. Can the imuran also be a contributing factor in the Klebsiella Pneumoniae?
- i am posting this for a friend who has been prescribed Livalo. It is not covered by her insurance. Is there some advantage to using Livalo instead of Lipitor?
- I have been experiencing pruritus for 8+ years. This started a few months after I was diagnoses with psoriatic arthritis. I feel like my skin is crawling and I want to jump out of it. It is quite disruptive to my personal and work life. Prednisone and antihistamines do not help. Any ...
- I've been on Imuran for my Crohns Disease for over 20.years, I have AVN in both hips (5 hip replacements) I had the Depuy Metal on Metal Pinnacle Cup components. Got Melatosis and had revisions done on both hips, replaced with ceramic femoral heads and plastic lining in the cup. My left hip ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi there, I have been taking Imuran for about 9 months now and have been feeling progressively worse - dizzy and nauseous. I have been mitigating this by taking it at night, however now my dizziness seems to be spilling over into the daytime and I have been feeling progressively worse. I ...
- I'm a 63 year old man with Crohn's Disease. I have been on Imuran for several years. I take 150mg daily at bedtime. It seems to be doing a good job keeping my Crohn's in remission but I often have bad dreams - at least 2 or 3 nights each week. I don't know for sure that the Imuran is causing ...
- 8 months on aza 150, six remicade infusions, 158 days off prednisone. Blood has spiked last month of so from sort of bad to bad. Already on two BP meds.
- hi! Imuran seems pretty dangerous to take for crohns disease of the small intestine! thanks gary
- Take imuran for myasthenia gravis. In January I lost 70 percent of my hearing, music is impossible to enjoy. I haven't stopped taking imuran. Wondering if I stopped would hearing come back. 77 yrs old