Imuran and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Imuran and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Imuran and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 28, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Imuran and Orange juice?
Imuran has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Imuran 16,507 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Imuran and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Imuran and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Imuran (azathioprine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- I've had Wegeners since 2003--13 years--and have used imuran for 11. I have neuropathy, bone spurs, and arthritis in my feet that are so painful, at times I feel like I can't walk any more. My rheumatologist just brushed me off by saying he'd raise my imuran to 100 mg and if that didn't help ...
- I took Imuran for 16 years for Ulcerative Colitis and now have been diagnosed with Klebsiella Pneumoniae. The imuran was a contributing factor to a squamous cell type rectal cancer I was also recently diagnosed with. Can the imuran also be a contributing factor in the Klebsiella Pneumoniae?
- i am posting this for a friend who has been prescribed Livalo. It is not covered by her insurance. Is there some advantage to using Livalo instead of Lipitor?
- I have been experiencing pruritus for 8+ years. This started a few months after I was diagnoses with psoriatic arthritis. I feel like my skin is crawling and I want to jump out of it. It is quite disruptive to my personal and work life. Prednisone and antihistamines do not help. Any ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am on Immuran now....been taking 50mg x 4 xday for past year. My Rheumatologist just prescribed Xeljanz XR 11mgs. He would like me to stay on Immuran also but drop down to two pills a day. I am nervous about staying on Immuran because I read on Xeljanz site not to take these meds together. ...
- I have been taking azathioprine (imuran) for 7 months. During this time i have gained almost 2 stones. It has to be i think the medication, as my eating is always pretty much the same. I have tried recently to lose some, as i have now very few clothes that fit. It however seems to not make any ...
- I'm on Imuran for 1 month and i start sweating and feling too hot but my temperature is normal, anyone feeling the same. is it going to pass.
- I am on Imuran Prednisolone and a drug for Hepatitis C Viekiera Pak. I notive that I vae lost my memory since ai take Imuran
- Hi there, I have been taking Imuran for about 9 months now and have been feeling progressively worse - dizzy and nauseous. I have been mitigating this by taking it at night, however now my dizziness seems to be spilling over into the daytime and I have been feeling progressively worse. I ...