Indian chocolate and Paxil cr drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Indian chocolate and Paxil cr together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Indian chocolate and Paxil cr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Indian chocolate and Paxil cr?
Indian chocolate has active ingredients of water avens.
Paxil cr has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Paxil cr 7,832 users)
Interactions between Indian chocolate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Paxil cr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Indian chocolate and Paxil cra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone found any kind of remedy for the cholesterol other than meds?
- A feeling of restrictions at the front of my throat when laying down.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I take paxil cr 37.5 daily and have for over 10 years with dose of 25 mg being increased on death of my Mother and father. Helps with the anxiety attacks. Gaviscon was recommended to me when Metformin was given for a blood glucose of 8.1. ( It is no longer taken as caused Gerd) Glucose is now 7 ...
- I am trying to find out if Paxil and Paroxetine HCL are one in the same? Also if there is anyone who is aware of a lawsuit concerning adverse side effects? Should one be concerned if they are taking low doses of this drug?
- Hi. I have been on paxil since October, I'm actually weaning off right now. But i have developed pretty bad acid reflux for the past few months. I went to a Gastroenterologists who did an upper endoscopy on me and told me nothing was wrong. I'm now just wondering of maybe it's actually from ...