Infumorph and Pregabalin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Infumorph and Pregabalin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Infumorph and Pregabalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
17 people who take Infumorph, Pregabalin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Infumorph and Pregabalin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInfumorph and Pregabalin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Infumorph has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. (latest outcomes from Infumorph 768 users)
Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Pregabalin 12,575 users)
Interactions between Infumorph and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pregabalin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Infumorph and Pregabalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Infumorph (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Pregabalin (pregabalin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- hi was on 20mg of pregabalin liquid but had to cut down to 10mg now notice I have eczema on my neck
- I am on both 20mg fluoxetine one a day and 25mg pregabalin at night any advice
- Hi, I've been taking pregab 150mg twice daily for sacroilites and herniated discs for two months but the sacroilites pain still persists at times I can barely walk the pain is so intense. Am I on the wrong meds here? Any help appreciated. I injured myself 8 years ago.
- Zyprexa, Lisinopril,Omega 3, Lithium I recently upped and downed my lyrica a small bit and I regret it. I'm suffering unpleasant effects and just overall feel pretty bad - skin crawling and stuff. Of course now I regret not leaving well enough alone. It's frightening to think of what it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm wondering about the interaction between Nortriptoline and Lyrica as treatments for depression and anxiety
- Hi. I suffer from a rare musculoskeletal disease, congenital fusion of the cervical spine. Amongst other illnesses. Which results in severe chronic pain. And I would like to see if there is anyone else out there that suffers with the same disability or similar condition to me. And to get ...
- Have been taking citalopram & pregablin quite a few years now. Wondering if this is to blame for my health getting much worse. Haven't been able to work last 2 years, fatigue & low mood increasing. Have only just started taking cbd oil. I'm also on butrans patches & naproxen. Feel pretty sure ...
- I am 66 yrs old, diabetic type II. On pregabalin for truncal neuropathy. Want to take tadalafil for ED. Appreciate info on interactions.
- Horrible multi follicle with gaping wounds as big as a five pence piece on my Face, neck, chest, one arm and thighs. I think it's due to lyrica. Does anyone else suffer from this painful skin problem