Invega and Adderall 10 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Invega and Adderall 10 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Invega and Adderall 10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 26, 2017
19 people who take Invega, Adderall 10 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Invega and Adderall 10?
Invega has active ingredients of paliperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Invega 20,408 users)
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 10 5,069 users)
Interactions between Invega and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall 10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Invega and Adderall 10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Invega (paliperidone) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Adderall 10 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Invega is used in:
- Adderall 10 is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
- Just a lot of upper discomfort a little pain and anixity
- I know I am probably one that will experience this side effect since I have been taking Invega for 8 to 9 years. I have been at max dose 12 mg and have dropped down to 6mg. I have had some anger problems when I forgot to take it and a feeling of emptiness. I am wondering some effects I could see ...
- He feels weak, vomits, gets cold chills, and has anger issues.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll ...
- I take invega and I cannot produce any feces. Its killing me. I am really nervous I am having constipation for more than 4 days I cannot produce anything. What is the solution? It is a recurring condition.
- I took invega for three years and it took until the last three months of invega for me to see hallucinations and lack appetite. All my blood tests come back normal but my prolactin levels are high. Why can't I get hungry? It's been 8 months starving myself and 8 months since I've been off invega ...
- Hey I take 3mg invega I find it makes me tired and less focused some anxiety to I have to take Benadryl to sleep I just stared vyvanse a few days ago my doc said it would give me more energy and focus but still my focus could be alittle better and I have alittle more energy but not like supper ...
- I'm 27 and was just diagnosed last month (may). Anyone taking these meds together? if so what are your side affects?