Janumet and Ganoderma lucidum drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Janumet and Ganoderma lucidum together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Janumet and Ganoderma lucidum. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Janumet and Ganoderma lucidum?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeJanumet and Ganoderma lucidum from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Janumet has active ingredients of metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Janumet 12,418 users)
Ganoderma lucidum has active ingredients of reishi mushroom. (latest outcomes from Ganoderma lucidum 28 users)
Interactions between Janumet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ganoderma lucidum and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Janumet and Ganoderma luciduma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Janumet (metformin hydrochloride; sitagliptin phosphate) is often used to treat diabetes. Ganoderma lucidum (reishi mushroom) is often used to treat blood pressure management. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Just began to take Jardiance and Janumet in the mornning and have not had any side effects that I can detect. Anything that I can expect in the future?
- I have been taking Janumet for over a year now and notice a lot of thinning in my hair, not only on my head but my eyebrows, eyelashes, legs and arms. Do others have this same issue?
- is knee pain from bad cartileges increased with janumet? I now how a hip that hurt and pops when it seems Iam takig janumet?
- Hi. My name is Christy. My husband has diabetes type 2 and was recently put on janumet. He is NOT the same person. He is usually VERY fun loving, positive, a family jokester and just never gets mad or blows up for minor things. I noticed his personality seemed so different a couple of days ...
- I am on Jarumet and BRAVAFEN for about 6 months now 5 months before that and until now I was taking camcolit, cymbalta and rivotril six weeks ago or more Istarted to expreience ED, (about 80% fine) could that be related to Jarumet or BRAVAFEN? Cuase the other three I was taking them from ...