Januvia and Clonazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Januvia and Clonazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Januvia and Clonazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 239 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
239 people who take Januvia, Clonazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Januvia and Clonazepam?
Januvia has active ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Januvia 41,075 users)
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 67,196 users)
Interactions between Januvia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Januvia and Clonazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Januvia (sitagliptin phosphate) is often used to treat diabetes. Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Januvia is used in:
- Clonazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
- I accidently took 4 mg chlorpheniramine for a cold and normally take 1.5 mg klonopin. will I have a reaction or not wake up? k
- I have been on several meds for years. The ones listed and a few others, Prednisone, Carbidopa-leva, Colcrys, Celebrex. I was started on Folic Acid and Sulfasalazine in Aug 2015 for the Rheumatoid factor discovered in a routine blood test. I've had the same doctors for years, General ...
- I have been taking Clonazepam for 8 yrs for anti anxiety due really my long term insomnia issues. I did use Benadryl for years until it stopped working. I even saw a sleep specialist who tried to get my circadian rhythm back, which also did not work. Tried other several other drugs, but ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Ok so i cant even believe i found this site and this is a "thing" for months i have been sick. No energy, beyond fatiqued, losing hair, major depression, diagnosed with anemia all the sudden. White blood count is low and red blood count . I have been on klonopin for 2 years but 7 months ago ...
- Just started Januvia. Was getting dizzy after taking it, then saw colored lights and got terrible pain in left side of neck and back of my head.
- My glomerular filtration rate has decreased because taking januvia 100 MG. Will lowering the dose to only 50 MG is a good choice or just stopping januvia all together is the best
- Just started tramadol yesterday and trying to cut back on klonopin , down to one a day just started. any help to get off the Klonopin , l just read tramadol can be highly addictive also, so don't really want to take any more have , was given tramadol for possible ibs and small intestine ...
- Took a long time to figure it out but I am a 69 year old who only 3 years ago discoverred I suffer from ADD, Bipolar III, PTSD and anxiety - that I know of. About 6 years ago I started on a daily anxiety pill, with Clonazepam if needed at bed time, all to prevent me from killing someone or ...