Januvia and Marine fish oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Januvia and Marine fish oil together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Januvia and Marine fish oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Januvia and Marine fish oil?
Januvia has active ingredients of sitagliptin phosphate. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Januvia 41,075 users)
Marine fish oil
Marine fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Marine fish oil 14 users)
Interactions between Januvia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Marine fish oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Januvia and Marine fish oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Januvia (sitagliptin phosphate) is often used to treat diabetes. Marine fish oil (fish oil) is often used to treat low density lipoprotein increased. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Januvia has been burning my skin for about 3-4 weeks. I take it for my diabetes.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Just started Januvia. Was getting dizzy after taking it, then saw colored lights and got terrible pain in left side of neck and back of my head.
- My glomerular filtration rate has decreased because taking januvia 100 MG. Will lowering the dose to only 50 MG is a good choice or just stopping januvia all together is the best
- Since there appears to be a high correlation with hypothyroidism and osteoporosis, .does anyone know if medicines used to treat these should be stopped along with Januvia?
- I have only been taking Januvia for 10 days, but have been sleeping my life away since then. I just am compulsively sleepy and sleep and might sleep 16 hours a day and never feel I've slept enough. I'm hoping there is something else I can take.
- how did the slurred speech started and is it reversible. how long were you on Januvia. please give me details