Kaletra and Lamivudine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Kaletra and Lamivudine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Kaletra and Lamivudine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Kaletra and Lamivudine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKaletra and Lamivudine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Lamivudine has active ingredients of lamivudine. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Lamivudine 10 users)
Interactions between Kaletra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lamivudine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Kaletra and Lamivudinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Does anyone have any issues with this topic or take this med and suffer from chronic hypothermia? My wife has been on it and has had this problem for 16 years.
User reviews to the study
- I am on a PEP course with Kaletra and Combivir. during my 22 day of my pep treatment, i experienced bowel obstruction and mild fever...I am so afraid right now...
- The first day I used lamivudine I couldnt get an errection, I am 8inches long and can normally have erection, I can go at least an hour anytime an called upon after noticing the allergies and side effects I stopped, 5days after I still cant have 1second errection