Kaletra and Viread drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Kaletra and Viread together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Kaletra and Viread. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,193 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 09, 2017
2,193 people who take Kaletra, Viread are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Kaletra and Viread?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKaletra and Viread from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kaletra has active ingredients of lopinavir; ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Kaletra 17,412 users)
Viread has active ingredients of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hepatitis b. (latest outcomes from Viread 9,845 users)
Interactions between Kaletra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Viread and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Kaletra and Vireada b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Kaletra (lopinavir; ritonavir) is often used to treat hiv infection. Viread (tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used to treat hiv infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Kaletra is used in:
- Viread is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Does anyone have any issues with this topic or take this med and suffer from chronic hypothermia? My wife has been on it and has had this problem for 16 years.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am on a PEP course with Kaletra and Combivir. during my 22 day of my pep treatment, i experienced bowel obstruction and mild fever...I am so afraid right now...
- 58 yr old M HIV + for 30 years now. Have severe Arthritis in hips, knees,feet shoulders mostly lower back Paine rounding to the front pelvic area. Currently on Viread, isentress & Intelence. It seems to be getting worse. Everyone I talk to like Dr & Husband are tired of hearing it. Is there ...
- Hi my name is steve and i found out i have chronic hep b and I'm on viread 300mg ive been on it for 4 weeks it makes me feel like i got a mild flu does anyone know how long will i feel like that thank you
- Hallo, I am a 27 years old female with hepatitis B under treatment with Viread since 4 and a half years. lately I was diagnosed with urinary infection caused by proteus mirabilis. The doctor recommended ciprofloxacin for 7 days but I have read that there are some interactions between dhe two ...