Katila and Minocycline hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Katila and Minocycline hydrochloride together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Katila and Minocycline hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 30, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Katila and Minocycline hydrochloride?
Katila has active ingredients of karaya gum.
Minocycline hydrochloride has active ingredients of minocycline hydrochloride. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Minocycline hydrochloride 2,272 users)
Interactions between Katila and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Minocycline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Katila and Minocycline hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My 16-year-old daughter developed tremors in her arms and legs after taking minocycline for two weeks. Doctors hypothesized that there was another pathogen present in her body that ran from the minocycline and went to hide in her nervous system. Within two weeks it was discovered that she has ...
- I was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure can I take minocycline cos am having pimples all over my face
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi , I started taking 100 mg twice a day of minocycline 3 weeks ago. Last week I started having bad headaches that are a lot better this week. This week I started having double vision and a whooshing in my ears that I hear mostly at night. I've had a cat scan that was normal. I went to my eye ...
- My 16 yo daughter had been on minocycline for 2 weeks for acne when she developed tremors in her arms and legs. Docs thought there was another pathogen in her body that ran from the drug and went to her nervous system to hide. It was discovered then that she has Lyme disease which was the ...
- My son has been on minocycline for 4 weeks for acne and now and is having extreme fatigue and sometimes achy muscles. The fatigue is killing him as he is in college. He went off the drug 2 days ago. Does anyone know how long it could be before he feels better assuming its a symptom of the drug
- The implant on my right breast has moved upward, above my nipple and really above my breast. My plastic surgeon has prescribed Minocycline and has instructed me to massage my breast as much as possible. I have an appointment to return in a month. This appointment is in 2 weeks. My surgery was ...
- My son is the one who took Minocyline. He was 15 at the time. It caused severe anxiety and depression. It's been heartbreaking. He has become withdrawn from friends and doesn't do near as much as he used to. He is short with us and no longer excited to do the things he liked to do. He also ...