Kava and Haloperidol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Kava and Haloperidol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Kava and Haloperidol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
4 people who take Kava, Haloperidol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Kava and Haloperidol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKava and Haloperidol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kava has active ingredients of kava. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Kava 76 users)
Haloperidol has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Haloperidol 11,620 users)
Interactions between Kava and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Haloperidol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Kava and Haloperidola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Kava (kava) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Haloperidol (haloperidol) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Kava is used in:
- Haloperidol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My gp has just prescribed me haloperidol for excessive belching feel very anxious about taking these meds but been belching excessively for 14 days now
- Hello! I suffer from severe muscle twitching, and it simply makes every second of my life unbearable. It's voluntary, I do it myself, and I can force myself not to do it, but then it will be unbearable: I feel rising anxiety in my mind and tension in my muscles and this makes me twitch again. I ...
User reviews to the study
- I drank kava for the first time a few hours ago and my feet are swelling. Is this a known reaction?
- Hi. I was weaned of Cymbalta and Resperidone two weeks ago (do to ineffectiveness and side effects). Dr. started me on Haldol - for a week now and is going to start me on Lithium later this week. Hoping to find out from others what to expect with this combination of these two drugs.
- I have Moyamoya and have had three brain operations. My first diagnosed seizure lasted 90 minutes and I was flown by helicopter from northern Minnesota to Minneapolis. I hate my seizure drugs (lepta) as they make me super dizzy.