Keflex and Enbrel drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Keflex and Enbrel together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Keflex and Enbrel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 144 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
144 people who take Keflex, Enbrel are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Keflex and Enbrel?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKeflex and Enbrel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 9,501 users)
Enbrel has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Enbrel 425,311 users)
Interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Enbrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Keflex and Enbrela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Keflex (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Enbrel (etanercept) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Keflex is used in:
- Enbrel is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
- Has anyone experienced excitability with heart racing and chest pain on enbrel. Have stopped the drug but it still continues once in awhile along with stomach pain and nausea. Been off it for 1 month today.
- I Have abnormal PSA levels and I take Enbrel and Methotrexate for my Rheumatoid arthritis. Should I be concerned that these drugs have caused this problem. Thank You, Joe.
- I just started on Enbrel and was wondering it it helps to stave off PBC.
- Not sure what where to go with this. I have fibromyalgia and relapsing polchondritus also a disability from va.. I have my flares mostly under control. As well as what to do when they become apparent. After many years on pharmaceuticals I went a different direction. With medical marijauna. ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I have been on Enbrel for 14 weeks and my hair is already falling out. I am not happy. Because my system developed anti-bodies against Humira after 9 years and Methotrexate caused liver damage I have been taken off both. Never experienced hair loss with those drugs.
- Hello Everyone! I just started Enbrel 8 weeks ago and am experiencing many side effects and just want to feel comfortable discussing them with others who understand. Thank you!
- I take Enbrel, Mthotrexate and Prednisone and have just this afternoon been diagnosed with lymphona. Needless to say, I am scared out of my mind. A biopsy is scheduled for Monday, May 15 and will have the results by Wednesday May 16.
- I have developed dropfoot 3 months after taking embry It has been almost a year since the dropfoot happened Hoping it is not perminate
- I have been on enbrel for nearly a year and have developed terrible tendonitis of my elbows, knees and Achilles. I've had RA for twenty years, which seems to be controlled by enbrel. My Rheumatologist said the tendonitis it's not from the drug but I'm unsure? Has anyone else had a similar ...