Keflex and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Keflex and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Keflex and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Keflex and Orange juice?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKeflex and Orange juice from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Keflex has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Keflex 9,501 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Keflex and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Keflex (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- Can I take Keflex and Urex together for chronic and recurrent UTI or, if not, should I take Keflex until I don't test positive for UTI and then switch to Urex for maintenance?
- I have a UTI and just started taking Plaquenil for RA. Will that drug be ok with keflix
User reviews to the study
- My four year old just had his knee drained, has a staphylococcus areus infection in his right knee. We are on Keflex' 15ml every six hours for one month. I started giving him 10ml of colloidal silver orally, swishing around for 30 sec then swallowing it. Also spraying the stitches with it, looks ...
- hi . after many years on different anti depressants 20 of them on zoloft i recently was put onto 300mg a day of effexor xr i have had breast cancer 2007 and have 15 lymphnodes removed from my right arm i have an infection from a cut and was told to take cephlexin as i am allergic to penicillin ...
- I have an injury undiagnosed at this point, as I hate going to the Dr back of my L knee hurts like a _ _ _ _ and I started the Keflex then the pain to the back of the knee started without injury. Yes, I work out in the gym but no injury from that. I feel I am now on to something...now I HAVE to ...
- Has cephalexin been linked to the onset of costocondritis? I'd like to know as much as possible including how severe the pain has been for others and how long it takes for it to subside. What meds have worked to help. My 13 year old son has been diagnosed with costocondritis and had taken ...
- Our son was only 29 yrs old, he cut his pinky off at work on the 21st, took the pill for 2 days. The evening of the 2nd day, our son was gone. What the hell kind of medicine are they giving us? We're their fking guinea pigs. Now my son is gone. He left behind a 2-1/2 yr old boy and an 8yr old ...