Keppra and Tart cherry drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Keppra and Tart cherry together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Keppra and Tart cherry. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 27, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Keppra and Tart cherry?
Keppra has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Keppra 39,314 users)
Tart cherry has active ingredients of sour cherry. (latest outcomes from Tart cherry 74 users)
Interactions between Keppra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tart cherry and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Keppra and Tart cherrya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Keppra (levetiracetam) is often used to treat epilepsy. Tart cherry (sour cherry) is often used to treat gout. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have had epilepsy since i was a young child. i also have had to battle substance abuse disorder all of my life! i already know that certain drugs can aggravate epilepsy/ cause seizures- but does epilepsy CAUSE drug addiction? is drug addiction more prevalent in epileptics?
- I have had to battle substance abuse disorder all of my life!
- Hi, I'm interested in hearing if any has problems using Keppra and HUSK (psyllium) together and how do you take them? I want to take HUSK to improve my digestion, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hello, I need to know for people with epilepsy who take vimpat is it possible for the psychotic disorder to appear gradually? The person I am talking about is 31 and she is also in the period of depakine withdraw. I don t know if I should take her for psyhiatric treatement or try to reduce ...
- Hair is falling out. Looks and feels like straw. What do you do? I am tempted to cut a lot of it off.
You may be interested in these reviews
- 4/27/17 first seizure..grand mal 5/5/17. Started keppra 500mg BID 5/10/17. MRI showed something on brain 5/22/17 4 partial seizures Keppra increased to 750mg BID 5/2317. 6 partial seizures 5/24/17 2 partial seizure... admitted to hospital told was a tumor over motor cord given 1500 mg ...
- I have been on anti convulsants since the age oh 19. I am now 67 and have had issues with arthritis, fibromyalgia and what I believe movie gut be peripheral neuropathy for a long time. My quality of life has been significantly changed as a result.
- My husband is taking Keppra to help with muscle cramping/spasms due to a spinal cord injury. He has most of the listed side effects such as, mood swings, depression, coordination, muscle weakness very depressed but he also has severe edema in his feet and now lower legs as well. Cant see where ...
- After brain surgery put on these two drugs 7 weeks ago. Now having chronic abdominal pain at the belly button. No appetite and can't sleep.
- My daughter is now 18, started having seizures at 14, on Keppra, just started cannibis oil this weekend