Ketoconazole and Fluocinonide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ketoconazole and Fluocinonide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Ketoconazole and Fluocinonide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 95 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
95 people who take Ketoconazole, Fluocinonide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Ketoconazole and Fluocinonide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKetoconazole and Fluocinonide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ketoconazole has active ingredients of ketoconazole. It is often used in fungal infection. (latest outcomes from Ketoconazole 5,339 users)
Fluocinonide has active ingredients of fluocinonide. It is often used in eczema. (latest outcomes from Fluocinonide 1,896 users)
Interactions between Ketoconazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fluocinonide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Ketoconazole and Fluocinonidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Ketoconazole (ketoconazole) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Fluocinonide (fluocinonide) is often used to treat psoriasis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Ketoconazole is used in:
- Fluocinonide is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have mild ringworm on scalp, face, and body. Nothing on feet, nails, and no jock itch but I hit the Trifecta. I think it's coming under control after 6 days on the oral medication but it itches now. Holy he'll it itches. I was prescribed selenium sulphate I believe for my scalp but that isn't ...
- Please give me the effective drug info. Abot the disease....even I dont know about my disease....wht is it...this is occur ...when i had unprotected sex with a girl....
User reviews to the study
- I have really bad pain in my elbows. I've used fluocinonide off and on for about 5 years for seasonal eczema. Didn't even make the connection until I considered using fluocinonide directly on my elbows in a desperate hope to stop the pain. - Stumbled on this and realized my desperate plan for ...
- Having severe problems and not sure where they stem from. Been taking Klonopin for anxiety due to ptsd. Started losing hair so was prescribed fluocinonide. Now having episodes of severe stomach pain that puts me on the floor. Severe anxiety. I am wondering if Klonopin actually caused the hair ...
- Couple of weeks ago, I was prescribed fluocinonide to help with the appearance of hyperpigmented scarring. After a week, I started noticing a lightening effect on my normal skin around the scar. I see that I'm not the only one. I finally decided to stop using it today and have to see my ...
- I have been diagnosed with Cushings Syndrome and have been taking Ketoconazole for 1 month. I have a terrible metallic taste that makes eating very difficult. Does anyone know if this metallic taste resolves over time?