Kineret and Aldactone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Kineret and Aldactone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Kineret and Aldactone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 21, 2017
5 people who take Kineret, Aldactone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Kineret and Aldactone?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKineret and Aldactone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kineret has active ingredients of anakinra. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Kineret 2,810 users)
Aldactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Aldactone 31,019 users)
Interactions between Kineret and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aldactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Kineret and Aldactonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Kineret (anakinra) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Aldactone (spironolactone) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Kineret is used in:
- Aldactone is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- What has been your experience taking Entresto and Aldactone? There is supposed to be a major interaction taking both together. I'm really concerned because Aldactone raises potassium levels at the same time Entresto warns about excessive potassium intake. Help please?
- My name is Susan and I was just diagnosed with Schnitzlers Syndrome by the Mayo Clinic. I haven't started the kineret injections yet as it is a medication that needs prior authorization. Mayo Clinic pharmacy told me there is a shortage of this medication. Is this true? What have others done to ...
- My son was just diagnosed and prescribed anakinra. His MAS is not responding as desired so they've added cyclosporine. What advice or problem should we look for?
- I've been taking sprionolactone for almost two years. Within 6 months, I complained about snoring, but all my doctor said was, "Have you been evaluated by an ENT?" Nothing about the spironolactone cause excessive snoring. What do you tink?
- Hi, I'll be starting Aldactone for hydrops since dyazide doesn't seem to be working very well. Has anyone else experienced an improvement with trying Aldactone after no success with dyazide?