Klonopin and Effexor xr drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Klonopin and Effexor xr together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Klonopin and Effexor xr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,114 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
1,114 people who take Klonopin, Effexor xr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Klonopin and Effexor xr?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKlonopin and Effexor xr from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 46,346 users)
Effexor xr has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor xr 29,235 users)
Interactions between Klonopin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Effexor xr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Klonopin and Effexor xra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Effexor xr (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Klonopin is used in:
- Effexor xr is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
- Really frustrated with having 2 periods a month or they come sooner and sooner after the last. Wondering if the medication could be an issue
- Hello, I've been prescribed Atarax, before that I had been taking baclofen for pain. I have anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, and have recently been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. I have good days and I have bad days. Today is not a good day, and I feel like I can insane just ...
- They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
- have been taking Effexor xr for 14 yrs now,at the same time I started to get lichen planus.......is this possible?
User reviews to the study
- Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...
- I am having trouble concentrating and memory...they are testing me now for dementia...All my brain scans have come back normal but I have been taking Klonopin for 34 years
- I have been off this medicine for 6 yrs after taking 12-18 months to wean off it granule by granule. It was horrible. Side effects are still present include lucid dreams, emotion swings, etc. Beware-side effects that never leave
- I took activated charcoal to help with alcohol poisoning. Now I'm worried that it may have removed the klonapin from my system. Please help!
- Hi. I have been taking Effexor for 20+ years and I have PLMD and high blood pressure. Has anyone found a way to stop your legs/body from jerking all night long?