Klonopin and Seroquel drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Klonopin and Seroquel together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Klonopin and Seroquel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,758 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
4,758 people who take Klonopin, Seroquel are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Klonopin and Seroquel?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeKlonopin and Seroquel from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 46,348 users)
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Seroquel 94,597 users)
Interactions between Klonopin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Seroquel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Klonopin and Seroquela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Klonopin is used in:
- Seroquel is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking serequel for years and have sigificant breast enlargement.Could you tell me now that I am not taking this or any other to replace it,will me breasts reduce in size.
- I developed Tachycardia from taking Seroquel? I have been off the medication for 3 1/2 months. I took 400 mg. Will I have tachycardia for the rest of my life now?
- Since I started taking seroquel, trazodone, vistiril, cymbalta and more seroquel, my vaginal discharge started to smell like ammonia! So weird... anyone know why or how? Help!
- Recently I OD'd on Tylenol 3 w/ codeine and just got out of treatment. Once in treatment they took me off klonopin and started me on seroquel, vistiril, trazadone and more seroquel and cymbalta. After on all these meds I started having this weird smelling discharge that smelled like a box of ...
- I've been on Seroquel for over 10 years and within the past several surgeries using Scopolamine patch behind the ear I have only had a reaction of severe itching sensation that was successfully treated with Camphor lotion. I highly recommend the Scopolamine patch to help nausea after anesthesia.
User reviews to the study
- Taking Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg nocte for 2 years, as adjunct to Venlafaxine (Efexor) 300mg per diem, treatment for major depressive disorder. Recently began experiencing personality change to angry, irritable, moody. Referring this to Consultant ASAP. Want to discontinue, but facing severe ...
- I am on numerous meds for anxiety with agoraphobia and bipolar. I was also on narcotics for back issues for the last 17 years. I have recently been on a program to withdraw from the opiates. I have been off them now for 9 days. My problem is since being off the opiates, I have been having ...
- I've taken Lithium and Seroquel for 13 years. I'm having heart problems. My Cardiologist is suggesting that I stop taking miy lithium. Afraid to think of it.
- I am having trouble concentrating and memory...they are testing me now for dementia...All my brain scans have come back normal but I have been taking Klonopin for 34 years
- I'm new to the group. I've been taking Serroquel for years and I've developed facial palsy my doctor is finally weaning me off of it and I'm hoping I'm wondering whether this facial paralysis will disappear gradually or if it's permanent. I'd like to hear comments from others experiencing the ...