Klonopin and Xeomin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Klonopin and Xeomin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Klonopin and Xeomin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 27, 2017
5 people who take Klonopin, Xeomin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Klonopin and Xeomin?
Klonopin has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Klonopin 45,410 users)
Xeomin has active ingredients of incobotulinumtoxina. (latest outcomes from Xeomin 656 users)
Interactions between Klonopin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xeomin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Klonopin and Xeomina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Klonopin (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxina) is often used to treat skin wrinkling. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Klonopin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Really frustrated with having 2 periods a month or they come sooner and sooner after the last. Wondering if the medication could be an issue
- They recovered from Crohns and surgery, still had cfs chronic fatigue for years, and now are told they have symptoms of dry macular degeneration. Could wheat proteins ATI (amylase trypsin inhibitors) help with their ...
- Dx with NPH. Managed to resolve the incontinence with bladder training. Still have gait issues. On Clonazepam, 0.5 - 1 mg. daily, Buproprion ER 300 mg., Suboxone 8 mg film strips, 1 - 2 daily. What cause, and/or effect, would the above prescriptions have on the NPH?
- Just got put on mirtazpine 6 days ago switch from lamictal well first 5 nights didn't sleep much just like always but last night I fell asleep n next thing I know I wake up n the kitchen with plates forks spoons n food all over the kitchen counter but don't remember anything more than that don't ...
- rib cage muscle spasms usually after a hospital stay for copd. that would involve the IV form of prednisone.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am having trouble concentrating and memory...they are testing me now for dementia...All my brain scans have come back normal but I have been taking Klonopin for 34 years
- I took activated charcoal to help with alcohol poisoning. Now I'm worried that it may have removed the klonapin from my system. Please help!
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
- Hey! thank you so much. I will definitely search for that. But, for now, does anybody know how to recover from this slurred speech symptom. I am a theater actor. So its very important for me. Plz suggest something. I am quite worried.
- i am taking clonazepam since one month (0.5 mg) daily for anxiety. i am having slurred speech since 20 days.