Labetalol hydrochloride and Green tea drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Labetalol hydrochloride and Green tea together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Labetalol hydrochloride and Green tea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Labetalol hydrochloride has active ingredients of labetalol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Labetalol hydrochloride 1,026 users)
Green tea has active ingredients of green tea. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Green tea 268 users)
On Feb, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Labetalol hydrochloride and Green tea?
Interactions between Labetalol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Green tea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Labetalol hydrochloride (labetalol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Green tea (green tea) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi I am on 200mg of labaetalol daily and my doctor just perscribed my paxil 10mg a day I was wondering how it makes everyone feel
- CONN DISEASE HAS CAUSE ELEVATED BP180/100 PRESCRIBE SPIRONOLATONE 50MG LABETALOL 300MG 2X AND AMLOPIDINE10MG THIS MEDICINE COMBINATION MAKES SO DIZZY KIDNEY DOC WONT TAKE ME OFF WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- 32 year old mom of a 2 year old girl. Started with labetalol 200 mg twice daily in July 2016. Due to uncontrolled hypertension, 30 mg extended release nifedipine was added.
- I am 31 yrs old. From India settled in dubai. I have recently started consuming green tea. It's around 10-12 days. I experienced vaginal bleeding after a week of my period getting over. Got my paper smear test done and m awaiting my result. Out of curiosity started searching for sode effects of ...
- Hi my name is tamarra..I just started my journey yesterday however I'm a little nervouse on how this medicine will work with my blood pressure medicince.Its great to know im not alone in my situation..