Labetalol hydrochloride and Green tea drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Labetalol hydrochloride and Green tea together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Labetalol hydrochloride and Green tea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Labetalol hydrochloride and Green tea?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLabetalol hydrochloride and Green tea from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Labetalol hydrochloride has active ingredients of labetalol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Labetalol hydrochloride 1,068 users)
Green tea has active ingredients of green tea. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Green tea 315 users)
Interactions between Labetalol hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Green tea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Labetalol hydrochloride and Green teaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Labetalol hydrochloride (labetalol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Green tea (green tea) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Hi I am on 200mg of labaetalol daily and my doctor just perscribed my paxil 10mg a day I was wondering how it makes everyone feel
- CONN DISEASE HAS CAUSE ELEVATED BP180/100 PRESCRIBE SPIRONOLATONE 50MG LABETALOL 300MG 2X AND AMLOPIDINE10MG THIS MEDICINE COMBINATION MAKES SO DIZZY KIDNEY DOC WONT TAKE ME OFF WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- 32 year old mom of a 2 year old girl. Started with labetalol 200 mg twice daily in July 2016. Due to uncontrolled hypertension, 30 mg extended release nifedipine was added.
- I am 31 yrs old. From India settled in dubai. I have recently started consuming green tea. It's around 10-12 days. I experienced vaginal bleeding after a week of my period getting over. Got my paper smear test done and m awaiting my result. Out of curiosity started searching for sode effects of ...
- Hi my name is tamarra..I just started my journey yesterday however I'm a little nervouse on how this medicine will work with my blood pressure medicince.Its great to know im not alone in my situation..