Lactobacillus gg and Flagyl drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lactobacillus gg and Flagyl together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lactobacillus gg and Flagyl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
1 person who takes Lactobacillus gg, Flagyl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lactobacillus gg and Flagyl?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLactobacillus gg and Flagyl from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lactobacillus gg has active ingredients of lactobacillus. (latest outcomes from Lactobacillus gg 12 users)
Flagyl has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial. (latest outcomes from Flagyl 16,343 users)
Interactions between Lactobacillus gg and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flagyl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lactobacillus gg and Flagyla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lactobacillus gg (lactobacillus) is often used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Flagyl (metronidazole) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Last night I took excedrine migraine with flagyl, I woke up a couple hours later with severe abdominal pain, vomiting, a worsened headache, severe nausea, dizziness, vertigo, and I also couldn't walk straight, I was wobbly. It was also hard for me to stay awake. Biggest mistake of my life, I ...
- Scan shows I have an incomplete abortion Ihave been given the above drugs I want to know if the above drugs can be taken together.
- Took flagyl by mouth 400mg 3xday, began to have tiny air bubbles escaping from urethra, as well as urine leakage. It all started with the flagyl.
- I was just recently told that i have a bacterial vaginal infection from my doctor from primary care joliet i was prescribe flagyl for the condition is does this medicine help with ovarian cysts ?
User reviews to the study
- Having surgery and two days now blood sugar is 40 taking flagyl and cipro for abscess infection. I was not told that both medications will cause these side effects.
- My symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis started just 3 days after finishing a course of Flagyl and I believe I may be actually suffering from serum sickness from the drug. Wondering if confirming that would change the course of treatment that I am receiving for RA or not. And how would I be tested ...
- This is my first and hopefuuly last time with cdiff. I take flagyl, it seems to be helping, then I had a relapse after taking it for 7 days. Might be due to my diet. as long as I have diarrhea, am I contagious.
- Prescribed flagyl after surgery, 10days, twice a day, 500mg. First few days I had metallic taste in my mouth and abdominal cramping. By the 5th day I had mucus stool, straight mucus. And the 6th day woke up to have white patches on throat. I was also very emotional during this medicine, unknown ...
- Hi all! I have a problem that I have been dealing with for the past 3 years now. I am 24 years old and I have been having bladder problems ever since I got off of Flagyl. My doctor prescribed me Flagyl in an attempt to cure a recurrent issue of BV. In doing so, she advised that I exceed the ...