Lamisil and Probiotics drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lamisil and Probiotics together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lamisil and Probiotics. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
1 person who takes Lamisil, Probiotics are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lamisil and Probiotics?
Lamisil has active ingredients of terbinafine hydrochloride. It is often used in pulmonary aspergilloma (mycetoma). (latest outcomes from Lamisil 11,448 users)
Probiotics has active ingredients of bifidobacteria. It is often used in indigestion. (latest outcomes from Probiotics 2,022 users)
Interactions between Lamisil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Probiotics and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lamisil and Probioticsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lamisil (terbinafine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nail tinea. Probiotics (bifidobacteria) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lamisil is used in:
- Probiotics is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- I have mild ringworm on scalp, face, and body. Nothing on feet, nails, and no jock itch but I hit the Trifecta. I think it's coming under control after 6 days on the oral medication but it itches now. Holy he'll it itches. I was prescribed selenium sulphate I believe for my scalp but that isn't ...
- i only took the oxy for 3 days after a hernia operation and now 2 months later my speech is still slurred. what the……..
- I have been taking for almost 3 months I am almost finished but have gained weight will I lose it when I'm done
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started Terbinafine 4 days ago and now have the worst copper taste in my mouth and all my teeth are super sore
- I am on my 2nd dose of lamisil and have a lot of abdominal pain. Anyone know of anything that can help?
- Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...
- i have been on Lamisil for about a month and have ringing in my ears, Will it go away when I stop taking it??
- I have been on Lamisil for about a month and have ringing in my ears, will it go away when I stop taking it?