Lamotrigine and Calcium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lamotrigine and Calcium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lamotrigine and Calcium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 212 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
212 people who take Lamotrigine, Calcium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lamotrigine and Calcium?
Lamotrigine has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamotrigine 29,794 users)
Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 60,529 users)
Interactions between Lamotrigine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lamotrigine and Calciuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lamotrigine (lamotrigine) is often used to treat epilepsy. Calcium (calcium) is often used to treat mineral supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lamotrigine is used in:
- Calcium is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- Has anyone experienced hair loss from taking Lamotrigine?
- Basically I am wanting to know if my suspicions are correct. Does Lamotrigine affect your brain and give one symptoms of dementia? If that is true then I can reverse those symptoms of dementia by not taking the drug lamotrigine. Also the other brain foods which help the brain will reverse ...
- I currently take lamotrigine (200mg) daily and venlafaxine (slow release, recently increased to 350mg daily) to treat my bipolar II disorder. I usually manage my symptoms well. Due to a recent difficulty in sleeping my doctor prescribed me a short course of temazepampam (5 days) at 10mg per ...
- Hello,I'm Silvia Ramakers and i live in the netherlands. I have Gorlin probably since i was about 15 (diagnosed at older age,i'm almost 50 now btw). Had many BCC's through the years. But why i'm writing (and i hope anybody can help because i'm desperate) is that since a while i have more and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking lamicta for three years. I started noticing dark spot on both side of my cheeks. I thought it was sun damage until I went to a dermatologist and she told me that is actually Melasma. I got my thyroids check and came back negative. I am not on birth control pills and no ...
- I have stopped taking Lamotrigine for the past two years but I feel it has left lasting damage as I frequently lose balance, and still have strange headaches.
- My daughter is 19 and has been in lamotrigine for a couple of years. She very much needs the medication but she has tried everything to lose weight. She has gained about 13 pounds in the medication - we think. She struggles to lose it. However, even when she does lose some weight her face ...
- I am on Lamotrigine 150mil two times a day. I have anxiety every single day. Has anyone taken valerian or passion flower supplemens while in Lamotrigine?
- My son Javier is going to start with Lamotrigine. He have Thomsen myotonia. I am his mother. I would like to inform about it. Thank you very much