Lansoprazole and Biotin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lansoprazole and Biotin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lansoprazole and Biotin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 74 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
74 people who take Lansoprazole, Biotin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lansoprazole and Biotin?
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 54,922 users)
Biotin has active ingredients of biotin. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from Biotin 9,310 users)
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Biotin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lansoprazole and Biotina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Biotin (biotin) is often used to treat hair loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Lansoprazole is used in:
- Biotin is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, I'm a 59-year-old female with Lichen Planus. I started taking biotin and it's appears to have aggravated my lichen planus trifold. Has anybody else experienced this as well?
- Hi I am 30 old female I had MM since 11 months . after stem cell transplant I loss my hair now it had been 3 moths since the stem cell my hair grows slowly my doctors suggesting to take revlimid for 6 months after stem cell but iam afriad that my hair will not grow faster I want to grow my ...
- In taking all these vitamins and the oxybutnin, and me being a paraphegic will this in any way benefit me or hinder me...meaning is their any side effects these vitamins have on me.
- I am a chronic migraine sufferer. Over the years I discovered that my trigger is sugar levels and is caused by an over-reactive pancreas. Perhaps some allergies too, like gluten. I really researched this, tested, saw specialists of all kinds. When I watch my diet, I don't get the migraines. I ...
- I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has seen an increase in blood pressure since taking Biotin? Thanks!
- I really want to get off my pressure meds, what's the best foods or vitamins to take that won't interfere with the meds before I come off.
- After I had been taking lansoprazole for 4 months, I began to have the most awful diarrhoea and have suffered it every single day and night for 7 continuous months. I have just started a different medicatuon (the precursor to Lansaprazole) to see if this makes a difference. If not, something ...
- Since I have been on Lanzaprazole I have suffered with anxiety. I did not realise the connection until I researched it more and everything seems to indicate it is the Lanzaprazole. I have Barrett's Oesophagus and a hiatus hernia so I have to take PPI's. I mentioned it to my doctor but he said ...
- First time poster, been on lansoprazole (well dexilant) now for the past 2 months and a years ago for the same. I assume (hope) I'm not the only one who experiences frequent farts that smell like death while taking this.. anyone.. and any other common symptoms?