Lansoprazole and Diflucan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lansoprazole and Diflucan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lansoprazole and Diflucan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 272 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 04, 2017
272 people who take Lansoprazole, Diflucan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lansoprazole and Diflucan?
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 54,934 users)
Diflucan has active ingredients of fluconazole. It is often used in vaginal yeast infection. (latest outcomes from Diflucan 21,446 users)
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diflucan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lansoprazole and Diflucana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Diflucan (fluconazole) is often used to treat fungal infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lansoprazole is used in:
- Diflucan is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
- In 2003 I had unprotected sex with a lady , very second day found lesion on penos globe . Intially it was diagnosed as herpes but afterwards it was diagnose as fungal infection. Niw it recurrent every after 6 months or year. Itchy groin and some times tonsils . I fill some virus have adaptes in ...
- the top of head itch is so severe I feel like someone who is scratching from lice infection. I'd been taking Xarelto for about a month when I noticed the severe head itch. I've also had itch on back but nowhere near as severe as on head. I don't see any rash anywhere.
- I have been taken Metformin for 3 years,lansoprazole for 4 month, cialis 20 mg for 1 year (tow times a week), vitamins every day. It is tow days that I have floaters in my vision at the rigt side.
- I've had gastric bypass surgery about 12 years ago. I take Protonix everyday along with OTC vitamins. Currently, I'm recovering from Pneumonia and I have a prescription for Diflucan to prevent yeast issues that anti-biotics can cause. I would like to know if these 3 drugs cause bad ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- My daughter had whipple operation before six months in BRI hospital in Bristol. She was only 18 years old, she had solid pseudo papillary tumor in the head of pancreas. After this big big operation my daughter has to take creon with every meal and also lansoprazole 30 mg gastro resistant ...
- I was prescribed both meds and I ended up in the Emergency room twice. I passed out in a grocery store & at physical therapy. I have to see a cardiologist because my hart rate is very high. Is There anything I need to watch out for?
- I have been on lansoprazole tablets for many years, and have wounder over the years about the terrible side effects, I have been to my GP and have asked to be taken off them and I will chance the consequences.
- After I had been taking lansoprazole for 4 months, I began to have the most awful diarrhoea and have suffered it every single day and night for 7 continuous months. I have just started a different medicatuon (the precursor to Lansaprazole) to see if this makes a difference. If not, something ...
- Since I have been on Lanzaprazole I have suffered with anxiety. I did not realise the connection until I researched it more and everything seems to indicate it is the Lanzaprazole. I have Barrett's Oesophagus and a hiatus hernia so I have to take PPI's. I mentioned it to my doctor but he said ...