Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 68 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 13, 2017
68 people who take Lansoprazole, Dopamine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloride?
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 54,945 users)
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,261 users)
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Dopamine hydrochloride (dopamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypotension. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lansoprazole is used in:
- Dopamine hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
- the top of head itch is so severe I feel like someone who is scratching from lice infection. I'd been taking Xarelto for about a month when I noticed the severe head itch. I've also had itch on back but nowhere near as severe as on head. I don't see any rash anywhere.
- I have been taken Metformin for 3 years,lansoprazole for 4 month, cialis 20 mg for 1 year (tow times a week), vitamins every day. It is tow days that I have floaters in my vision at the rigt side.
You may be interested in these reviews
- It has just been brought to my attention that my blurred vision may be the result of taking lansoprazole. This would be great news as I have been attending an eye hospital who were unable to help and now seeing a neurologist next week.
- Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
- I am 68 years old I have been on Lanzoprazole for about 7 years now having had very bad heartburn. On my doctor's advice, I have recently increased the dosage from 1 x 15mg tablet daily to 2 x 15mg tablet daily. I have recently, during an endoscopy, been found to have developed a polyp and I am ...
- My daughter had whipple operation before six months in BRI hospital in Bristol. She was only 18 years old, she had solid pseudo papillary tumor in the head of pancreas. After this big big operation my daughter has to take creon with every meal and also lansoprazole 30 mg gastro resistant ...
- I have been on lansoprazole tablets for many years, and have wounder over the years about the terrible side effects, I have been to my GP and have asked to be taken off them and I will chance the consequences.