Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 286 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Feb, 28, 2017
286 people who take Lansoprazole, Dopamine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloride?
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 51,456 users)
Dopamine hydrochloride has active ingredients of dopamine hydrochloride. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Dopamine hydrochloride 1,231 users)
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dopamine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lansoprazole and Dopamine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastrooesophageal reflux disease. Dopamine hydrochloride (dopamine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypotension. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Lansoprazole is used in:
- Dopamine hydrochloride is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
- the top of head itch is so severe I feel like someone who is scratching from lice infection. I'd been taking Xarelto for about a month when I noticed the severe head itch. I've also had itch on back but nowhere near as severe as on head. I don't see any rash anywhere.
- I have been taken Metformin for 3 years,lansoprazole for 4 month, cialis 20 mg for 1 year (tow times a week), vitamins every day. It is tow days that I have floaters in my vision at the rigt side.
You may be interested in these reviews
- First time poster, been on lansoprazole (well dexilant) now for the past 2 months and a years ago for the same. I assume (hope) I'm not the only one who experiences frequent farts that smell like death while taking this.. anyone.. and any other common symptoms?
- Hello fellow sufferers. Been on Landoprazole for over 5 years. Impotence problems worse than ever (I'm 57). Is it a common problem with this medication?
- Hi, Stress at work seems to have created insomnia, and its been six months without a really good nights sleep. My brain is fuzzy, my other major reaction is the pain like a hunger pain, a weakness and emptyness during the day after eating. Its like a hunger pin. My doctor has tried 5 or six ...
- Acid Reflux and Irritable Bowel Syndrom. Taking lansoprazole 30mg for acid reflux some get metallic taste in mouth still. What can I do?
- Hi glad to join the group and very interested to learn more about other people's experiences on these two drugs, the side effects ae scarey! I am a stage 4 cancer patient and have been on chemo for 2.5 years. This comes with many little extras eg I had 3 seizures early Dec 2016 and no probs with ...