Lansoprazole and Hctz drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lansoprazole and Hctz together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lansoprazole and Hctz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 66 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
66 people who take Lansoprazole, Hctz are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lansoprazole and Hctz?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLansoprazole and Hctz from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lansoprazole has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Lansoprazole 56,569 users)
Hctz has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hctz 11,219 users)
Interactions between Lansoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hctz and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lansoprazole and Hctza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lansoprazole (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Hctz (hydrochlorothiazide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lansoprazole is used in:
- Hctz is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
- I want to lose some weight (about 40 pounds). I have essential hypertension, chronic kidney disease (no dialysis, no medication), and occasional gout for which I take Allopurinol. I have a new bottle of Garcinia Cambogia and want to know if it will have any adverse interaction with the drugs I ...
- the top of head itch is so severe I feel like someone who is scratching from lice infection. I'd been taking Xarelto for about a month when I noticed the severe head itch. I've also had itch on back but nowhere near as severe as on head. I don't see any rash anywhere.
- I have been taken Metformin for 3 years,lansoprazole for 4 month, cialis 20 mg for 1 year (tow times a week), vitamins every day. It is tow days that I have floaters in my vision at the rigt side.
User reviews to the study
- It has just been brought to my attention that my blurred vision may be the result of taking lansoprazole. This would be great news as I have been attending an eye hospital who were unable to help and now seeing a neurologist next week.
- Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
- I am 68 years old I have been on Lanzoprazole for about 7 years now having had very bad heartburn. On my doctor's advice, I have recently increased the dosage from 1 x 15mg tablet daily to 2 x 15mg tablet daily. I have recently, during an endoscopy, been found to have developed a polyp and I am ...
- My daughter had whipple operation before six months in BRI hospital in Bristol. She was only 18 years old, she had solid pseudo papillary tumor in the head of pancreas. After this big big operation my daughter has to take creon with every meal and also lansoprazole 30 mg gastro resistant ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!