Lantus and Abyssinian myrrh drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lantus and Abyssinian myrrh together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lantus and Abyssinian myrrh. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lantus and Abyssinian myrrh?
Lantus has active ingredients of insulin glargine recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Lantus 104,269 users)
Abyssinian myrrh has active ingredients of myrrh.
Interactions between Lantus and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Abyssinian myrrh and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lantus and Abyssinian myrrha b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Hair loss
- Has anyone had great success using essential oils for Macular Degeneration
- 67 year old male with high blood sugar issues since age 50. Now on meds for it and high blood pressure. I have two stents, had one heart attack, one AAA, and four TIAs. I'm not as physically active as I should be but do get some.
- Can a patient with hepatitis c use lantus ?
You may be interested in these reviews
- New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...
- Been takening lantus for almost 20 days, the last three I have been so irritable? I am 41and a female
- I have been on Lantus since July 2016. I am experiencing horrible gas problem. I have gas all day everyday. It is so severe that I'm afraid to be out in public. Any suggestions of what to do?
- As far as I can remember, when I started using Lantus, I have been experiencing lower back pain (waist area). Today, I am in that experience and had to visit a walk in clinic and have been ordered to do an x-ray of the lower spine and back. Is anyone having any such issue
- Been n Lantis for abou 2 months. I am Female 82 years young. Started almost right away with heart palpitations Does it ever stop or will I have to change insulin also on glyburide 3 pills a day