Lariam and Aleve drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lariam and Aleve together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lariam and Aleve. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 06, 2017
9 people who take Lariam, Aleve are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lariam and Aleve?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLariam and Aleve from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lariam has active ingredients of mefloquine hydrochloride. It is often used in malaria. (latest outcomes from Lariam 3,078 users)
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 44,137 users)
Interactions between Lariam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lariam and Alevea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lariam (mefloquine hydrochloride) is often used to treat malaria. Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- I have acute vertigo attacks that are triggered by stress - should I take an antidepressant and which one would be most unlikely to cause dizziness and vertigo?
- I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
- ive been taking aleve for pain cause of a bad knee. the last couple of wks ive been getting facial pain, i thought it might be my allergies at first or maybe i needed to see a dentist. but when i looked it up online about side effects from aleve it gave facial pain as one of them, thats when it ...
- I took six courses of lariam 3 months ago. So, I haven't taken any for 6 week. I've noticed I am losing a lot of hair,. My question is- is this permanent or will hair regrow?
User reviews to the study
- if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
- Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
- Hello. I took lariam while in Somalia for 9 months and have had this dark rash ever since. I'm trying to get pictures and testimonies from people with the same issue. Thanks. Travis
- I've had cranial surgery and my Doctor has prescribed Aleve to relieve my headaches. It works but I get diarrhea when I take it. How can I prevent this from happening?
- I have been taking Aleve for about 4 months to relieve inflammation in meniscus tear; had prescreening for surgery today and ecg showed heartrate of 45. I am 66 year old female who had "normal resting heartrate" of 58-62. Should I be concerned?