Lasix and Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Lasix and Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lasix and Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 30, 2017
1 person who takes Lasix, Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lasix and Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide?
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Lasix 140,523 users)
Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide
Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of amiloride hydrochloride; hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 75 users)
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lasix and Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide (amiloride hydrochloride; hydrochlorothiazide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lasix is used in:
- Amiloride hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- *ADH test in the morning-will taking Lasix produce false positive?*
- Does lasix cause extra bowel activity
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- Hello I have recently been placed on this medication along with Laxis. I am extremely concerned about its side affects as I've heard lawsuits reports and public announcements regarding its use.... I am strongly considering discontinuing its usage. Any advice would be helpful.... thank you
- A friend has just started taking Lasix to help with the swelling in her legs and other symptoms of Heart Failure. She is now having shortness of breath. Does this fade with time or get worse? Does anyone have suggestions on how to help with this?
- Has anyone positively linked their use of Lasix to excess sweating? I have unexplained excessive cranial sweating and it is driving me nuts. Can anyone suggest a solution?