Lasix and Digoxin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lasix and Digoxin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lasix and Digoxin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,522 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 08, 2017
11,522 people who take Lasix, Digoxin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Lasix and Digoxin?
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 140,523 users)
Digoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Digoxin 68,587 users)
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Digoxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lasix and Digoxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Digoxin (digoxin) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lasix is used in:
- Digoxin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
- Would I recover from the hair loss? I took digoxin and Xarelto for more than 3 months
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
You may be interested in these reviews
- Age 72. Heart problem from 34 yrs. Multiple bypass surgery in 2003. Congestive heart failure 5.5 years ago. Started Digoxin after chf. Diabetes type II from 4 years.
- have experienced a severe burning and itchy skin sensation. would like to know if the drug, digoxin is the cause of this problem and if anyone has expoerienced the same problem.
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- Have had dysphasia for years on Digoxin for 8 yrs swallowing getting worse told by Dr it is esophageal spasms