Lasix and Forteo drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lasix and Forteo together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lasix and Forteo. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,651 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 07, 2017
1,651 people who take Lasix, Forteo are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLasix and Forteo from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 143,595 users)
Forteo has active ingredients of teriparatide recombinant human. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Forteo 108,454 users)
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Forteo and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lasix and Forteoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Forteo (teriparatide recombinant human) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lasix is used in:
- Forteo is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- I've been taking Forteo for 4 months. Developed bladder infection. Ciprofloxacin was prescribed. Need lots of calcium too. How to take both?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- I am looking for anybody that has CML and has used Forteo to treat bone density loss. My Cml is in remission with the use of Sprycel. However I have had some bone density loss resulting in compression fractures. Forteo seems to be the medicine of choice but we cannot find any data on a CML ...
User reviews to the study
- Help! I just finished my 3rd pen of forteo and I am seeing hair thinning. What experiences have group members had as to the degree of thinning (was it gradual or sudden?) Does it slack off after a period of time? Does hair regrow after stopping the forteo? Was the hair loss localized or all ...
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- just interested in when the laryngitis started - do you think you had any precursors (like dry mouth? I don't know). How long did it last?? Thanks, dl
- Hello I have recently been placed on this medication along with Laxis. I am extremely concerned about its side affects as I've heard lawsuits reports and public announcements regarding its use.... I am strongly considering discontinuing its usage. Any advice would be helpful.... thank you