Lasix and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lasix and Garcinia cambogia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lasix and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
9 people who take Lasix, Garcinia cambogia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lasix and Garcinia cambogia?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLasix and Garcinia cambogia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 143,595 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 436 users)
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lasix and Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lasix is used in:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been on Yasmine for about 2 and a half years now and I just wanted to know if I start taking the garcinia cambogia, will it interfere with the birth control? I'm only 21 and getting pregnant now is not an option for me right now.
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
User reviews to the study
- Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
- Can someone share their experience with warfarin and garcinia cambogia? How they feel, lose weight etc
- Combination working for you? Had good results with Garcinia and went off it when I started taking Metformin. What to try again.. good move or not?
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.