Latuda and Pristiq drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Latuda and Pristiq together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Latuda and Pristiq. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
12 people who take Latuda, Pristiq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Latuda and Pristiq?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLatuda and Pristiq from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,432 users)
Pristiq has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine succinate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Pristiq 18,833 users)
Interactions between Latuda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pristiq and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Latuda and Pristiqa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Pristiq (desvenlafaxine succinate) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Latuda is used in:
- Pristiq is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My 46 year old daughter has been taking theses meds in combination for a few months. We've had to put her in a long term facility because of the severe side effects. Will this be permanent? Her Doctors won't give us info because she is in no shape mentally to sign papers giving permission to share.
- On Pristiq for 10 ten days and suddenly experiencing nausea and heartburn, is it normal to experience these side effects in the second week?
- Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
- Started taking 20 mg of latuda about 2 weeks ago and im late fpr my period. Pregnancy test said negative so could it be the medicine?
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi everyone, I was on 80mg of latuda & 300 mg of wellbutrin for a few years by far best combo. But I realized after leaving my ex husband who we basically had no sex lift so I never noticed till I met someone new that is was next to impossible to have an orgasm. If I was able to it was so weak. ...
- Hey all, I am 21 and have bipolar and anxiety. Have been on xanax as needed for 3 years and just starting latuda after being on risperidone for 2 years
- I've been on 80mg latuda for about 3 mos and I clench or chew noting constantly....my Dr said to take Benadryl to see if it helps or drop back to 60 mg....anyone try Benadryl?
- Hi im Scorpion after a major motorbike crash multi metal plates developed extreem depresion and after over 4 years on 200mg pristiq and 250mg lyrica plus a few other meds. wondering how others deal with confusion and general fuzzy thoughts. Due to ongoing pain and depression i can nolonger ...
- I started at 20mg of Latuda once in the morning, and 10mg of Buspar twice a day (30 days). I was also taking Seroquel at night, one 50mg tablet. Everything was working OK, esp. the knots in my stomach I'd wake up with mostly ceased, my mood felt elevated some days, but I still felt empty and so ...