Latuda and Pristiq drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Latuda and Pristiq together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Latuda and Pristiq. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
12 people who take Latuda, Pristiq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Latuda and Pristiq?
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,125 users)
Pristiq has active ingredients of desvenlafaxine succinate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Pristiq 18,777 users)
Interactions between Latuda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pristiq and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Latuda and Pristiqa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Pristiq (desvenlafaxine succinate) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Latuda is used in:
- Pristiq is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Started taking 20 mg of latuda about 2 weeks ago and im late fpr my period. Pregnancy test said negative so could it be the medicine?
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- cymbalta quit working for depression showing as anger. changed to pristiq which work for depression but had the most painful fibromyalgia episode I have had in years. wondering what I can take that would work for both conditions
- Diagnosed with a mild condition of Intermittent explosive disorder. It mainly comes out with my on and off again BF. He is inconsistent with me and will one day be lovely with me and the next tell me I can't come over and be distant which makes me go into. Rage and I reAct. I don't like taking ...
- I have been on Cymbalta for about 5 years and it helps greatly with my fibromyalgia pain, but does NOTHING for my depression and anxiety. Would Pristiq be a medication that can be added to my Cymbalta and if so, what are the chances that this medication would help my depression and anxiety?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hey all, I am 21 and have bipolar and anxiety. Have been on xanax as needed for 3 years and just starting latuda after being on risperidone for 2 years
- I've been on 80mg latuda for about 3 mos and I clench or chew noting constantly....my Dr said to take Benadryl to see if it helps or drop back to 60 mg....anyone try Benadryl?
- Hi im Scorpion after a major motorbike crash multi metal plates developed extreem depresion and after over 4 years on 200mg pristiq and 250mg lyrica plus a few other meds. wondering how others deal with confusion and general fuzzy thoughts. Due to ongoing pain and depression i can nolonger ...
- I started at 20mg of Latuda once in the morning, and 10mg of Buspar twice a day (30 days). I was also taking Seroquel at night, one 50mg tablet. Everything was working OK, esp. the knots in my stomach I'd wake up with mostly ceased, my mood felt elevated some days, but I still felt empty and so ...
- Hi there, I am having problems with a type of skin condition on my face. I have had this since I commenced 100 mg of Pristiq. Anyone else have this issue and what did you do to help clear this skin issue up. It is really making me feel awful. The skin conditions are what I would associate ...