Latuda and Xanax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Latuda and Xanax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Latuda and Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 132 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
132 people who take Latuda, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Latuda and Xanax?
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,125 users)
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 89,605 users)
Interactions between Latuda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Latuda and Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Xanax (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Latuda is used in:
- Xanax is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i was taking 0.5 xanax and now blue xanax 1.0 just take half one and made my heart race and have felt sick for 2 days anybody else have this happen
- Started taking 20 mg of latuda about 2 weeks ago and im late fpr my period. Pregnancy test said negative so could it be the medicine?
- I took my xanax,opana er and dicflinac sodium 75 mg. My daughtet had to call 911 ..i wad having a severe allergic reaction
- I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hey all, I am 21 and have bipolar and anxiety. Have been on xanax as needed for 3 years and just starting latuda after being on risperidone for 2 years
- excruciating burning pain, any antidonts or at least can you tell me what causes this and how long it will last.
- Excruciating burning pain. Anyone have any ideas for relief or can you let me know how long this will last.?
- Experiencing extreme burning sensations. Is there anything I can do to help relieve some of this sensations. How long are they lasting.
- I am a 54 y.o. woman dealing with a great deal of stress: divorce, young adult children (last one about to graduate college), aging parents & stressful job. I prefer holistic methods but started on Xanax as a last resort. Now, I can't be as active as I prefer to be due to pain when I walk or run.