Lauricidin and Coreg drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lauricidin and Coreg together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lauricidin and Coreg. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lauricidin and Coreg?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLauricidin and Coreg from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lauricidin has active ingredients of monolaurin. (latest outcomes from Lauricidin 3 users)
Coreg has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Coreg 35,395 users)
Interactions between Lauricidin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coreg and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lauricidin and Corega b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lauricidin (monolaurin) is often used to treat lyme disease. Coreg (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- can i take coreg and lasinipril hydrocloathazide and nabumtone together
- Overweight Want to know about Lisinopril and Apple Cider Vinegar
- experiencing great fatigue on Coreg. Should I expect the same reaction with Digoxin?
- I did not have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). I started taking Zoloft and within 3 days, I had very annoying tremors, mostly in my hands. I stopped taking the Zoloft, but the tremors didn't go away. I was unable to sleep. The doctor said it was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder because I said I had ...
- Can Xarelto cause liver damage within weeks when you resume taking it, after not taking it for a year?
User reviews to the study
- should there be a time interval between taking the two medicines to avoid lowered blood pressure with dizziness or can they be taken together?
- Always seem to be a little out of breath, I think it's due to the two doses of 50 mg twice daily that's causing it. Started taking it after my heart attach 2 years ago this month. Anyone else have the same symptoms?
- Hello, new to the group. Wondering if anyone else had sudden hearing loss from drug interactions, encephalitis or seratonin sydrome? I was in a coma in 2014 for 5 days and woke up and my hearing was completely gone. I have bilateral cochlear implants now. Doctors didn't diagnose reason why I had ...
- Just bought phoshatidylserine for my husband who turns 70 in April. He recently was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's. He also takes Coreg which at this time I'm not sure if he should begin taking Coreg with phoshatidylserine because it possibly could lower his blood pressure and heart ...
- Have dilated cardiomyopathy, take 6.25 mg of carvedilol and 12.5 mg of captopril. After about 3 years of using these two drugs, I've been experiencing some very severe VTs