Lauricidin and Proscar drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Lauricidin and Proscar together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lauricidin and Proscar. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Lauricidin and Proscar?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLauricidin and Proscar from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lauricidin has active ingredients of monolaurin. (latest outcomes from Lauricidin 3 users)
Proscar has active ingredients of finasteride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Proscar 9,938 users)
Interactions between Lauricidin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Proscar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lauricidin and Proscara b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lauricidin (monolaurin) is often used to treat lyme disease. Proscar (finasteride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have taken finesteride for about 4 months. Last week I was diagnosed with AMD. I have no family history nor do I have diabetes or other alements that are associated with AMD
- I was recently diagnosed with PD -- in researching ways to delay the progression of the symptoms someone suggested a daily dose of Lyricidin.... I am now seeking advice as to whether this is a) a good idea; b) a bad idea; or c) it cannot do any harm many thanks for your feedback Hans Hans von ...
- I am 66 yrs old and have been taking Proscar for about 3 months...I get lower back cramps everyday until about 5pm and then it goes away and I am fine the rest of the evening.