Letrozole and Benadryl drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Letrozole and Benadryl together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Letrozole and Benadryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 58 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
58 people who take Letrozole, Benadryl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Letrozole and Benadryl?
Letrozole has active ingredients of letrozole. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Letrozole 6,948 users)
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 47,702 users)
Interactions between Letrozole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Benadryl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Letrozole and Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Letrozole (letrozole) is often used to treat breast cancer. Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Letrozole is used in:
- Benadryl is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Would like to hear from anyone on any AI for Estrogen positive breast cancer. I am not sure which AI to try.
- I had cough, runny nose and slight fever a week back. So after 2 days I took Benadryl. One day after taking Benadryl I noticed loss of smell and most of the taste (can't notice much other than sweet......I don't notice even very spicy food now.) Since 3 days I am trying steam, salt water ...
- i am taking a combination of letrozole and ibrance, and have heartburn?
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- Want to know if any connection between UTI and taking Benadryl.
You may be interested in these reviews
- On Letrozole for your months and was diagnosed yesterday with CTS. I wondered what treatments had worked for other members of the group. Any advice would be very welcome Sharon
- I have been taking Benadryl for several years for allergy. I also have taken large doses of it over a few years when I had anaphylactic shock from a cancer pill. After getting off the cancer pill, it took a few years to get over the severe allergic reactions. It was during this time that my ...
- Everytime I take benadryl.. I bleed! I have a birth control rod in my arm just replaced about 7mths ago so going on 4yrs on this type of b.c. guess I should not take benadryl. They have no warning about bleeding while on birth control on the package but should be making America aware by labels!!
- Anybody know if benadryl is rough on the endocrine system? I have issues with an adrenal gland but I cannot find any information about this! It helps me get restful sleep but I'm a bit worried about trying to use this long term!
- 1 month of Letrozole. Just started my experiencing terribly painful itching and pointed pain on left shoulder and arm. Hydrocortisone 1% or 2.5% do not help. Have resorted to ice packs when it wakes me in middle of night. Any advice?