Levaquin and Oxycontin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Levaquin and Oxycontin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levaquin and Oxycontin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,122 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
1,122 people who take Levaquin, Oxycontin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Levaquin and Oxycontin?
Levaquin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levaquin 40,201 users)
Oxycontin has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycontin 62,209 users)
Interactions between Levaquin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oxycontin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levaquin and Oxycontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levaquin (levofloxacin) is often used to treat sinusitis. Oxycontin (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levaquin is used in:
- Oxycontin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- I WAS TOLD BY A QUALIFIED MEDICAL OFFICIAL THAT THE SUICIDE RATES FOR MY CONDITION WERE HIGH , ......THIS MADE ME LAUGH ....WHY AT THE TIME I DIDN'T KNOW WHY I FOUND IT FUNNY ..... I THINK BECAUSE I ALREADY KNEW THIS ......ANY THOUGHTS ON WHY STATE SUCH AN ABSURD FACT AFTER JUST BEING ...
- I am taking oxycontin, oxycodone, cymbalta, lyrica, and now vistaril. Does anyone know what the vistaril will do for my pain? What I found about Vistaril is that it's an antihistamine? My chronic pain seems to worsen, doctors can't tell me what's wrong with me. I've gone through physical ...
- Started having acid reflux when I mixed diabetes meds with Oxycontinin.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi my name is Ramona I'm 43 yrs old I recently was told by my doctor that I have Bilateral pneumonia, and I started antibiotics yesterday the symptoms from it make me very anxious I think the worst
- Hello, I found this group while researching side effects of Levaquin. I started taking Levaquin and Cipro in 1999-2010. It wasn't until 2014 when I realized several issues I'd been dealing with were from taking these medications, who would have known or considered these meds to be the root ...
- I had a left vestibular schwannoma removed last September. I took levaquin and cipro back in 2008. I have also developed small fiber neuropathy that has led to a lot pain and life changes. Hoping to find others to talk to.
- My alkaline phosphatas (sp) levels have been high for about a year. I was treated with cipro and levoquin for diverticulitis. Would love to hear from others with this outcome after taking these meds.
- I took generic Flomax for about a week and experienced muscle aches and a headache or two, but not much of a problem until I learned that one of the side effects is dizziness and another one is fainting. So I stopped taking it. Now my MD has put me on Levaquin (generic) for the next three ...