Levetiracetam and Ativan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Levetiracetam and Ativan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levetiracetam and Ativan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 126 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
126 people who take Levetiracetam, Ativan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Levetiracetam and Ativan?
Levetiracetam has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Levetiracetam 16,637 users)
Ativan has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Ativan 49,451 users)
Interactions between Levetiracetam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ativan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levetiracetam and Ativana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levetiracetam (levetiracetam) is often used to treat epilepsy. Ativan (lorazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levetiracetam is used in:
- Ativan is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone losing hair since they have been on the meds levetiracetam or lomotrigine? I have been losing my hair and I'm really worried about my hair loss. I would appreciate any help or information you can give me. I am on 175 mgs. of lomotrigine per day and 1075 mgs. of levetiracetam per day. I ...
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of ...
- Any ides what I should be taking for the combination of symptoms I am having with CMT, anxiety,and mycloic seizures - been prescribed zopiclone and ativan but not working. Any ideas what meds work?
- when i start falling asleep i feel like im dreaming and awake at the same time. I feel like i;m thrashing and something is holding me down. This started when i began taking the antabuse with the amitriptyline. I wake up very early and am exhausted. Iwonder if this is a bad combination
- Dizziness, tired, bad thoughts, tired, can't sleep more than a few hours.
You may be interested in these reviews
- My mother suffers with gastroparysis and has been on Ativan for over 10 yrs..she is addicted to Ativan and her symptoms are getting worse . Is there a corrolation between the two
- My daughter has reflex anoxic seizures she is 5 started having seizures at 2 years old weekly sometimes 1 to 2 times a week they put her on keppra. Does keppra help with reflex annoxic seizures?
- Have been on Ativan for many years. Just a small dosage but had varicose vein surgery which has left me with a dry tongue problem. Still taking the Ativan but stopped all other medication. Am wondering now if it is the Ativan causing this problem?
- I was told several years that I am a Long QT carrier. But, lately I've had some issues thstvsentvme to the Dr. Found out it was a few meds that I was taking thstvwas causing my problems ( Claritin, Benadryl, etc. am in the process of elimination of meds I can and can not take. I take 1/2 ...
- Hi. I have been on lorazepam for anxiety for over 25 years. Doing well . No problems with the drug. My cholesterol is high..240 mg I do not take anticholesterol drugs. Just the doctor prescribed Omega 3 in fish oil capsules