Levetiracetam and Melissa officinalis drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Levetiracetam and Melissa officinalis together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levetiracetam and Melissa officinalis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levetiracetam and Melissa officinalis?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevetiracetam and Melissa officinalis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levetiracetam has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Levetiracetam 17,735 users)
Melissa officinalis has active ingredients of lemon balm. (latest outcomes from Melissa officinalis 11 users)
Interactions between Levetiracetam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Melissa officinalis and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levetiracetam and Melissa officinalisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levetiracetam (levetiracetam) is often used to treat epilepsy. Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) is often used to treat tremor. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is anyone losing hair since they have been on the meds levetiracetam or lomotrigine? I have been losing my hair and I'm really worried about my hair loss. I would appreciate any help or information you can give me. I am on 175 mgs. of lomotrigine per day and 1075 mgs. of levetiracetam per day. I ...
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of ...
- Son had an Ischemic stroke , has small seizures, I know he is using Marijuana, would like to know if there are any interactions with the medicines listed
- Have any of you taken Keppra and 5 HTP together and if so, did you have any adverse side effects?
- I have seizures and they have not found out why. I had a second mri when they found I had a bone lesion on my skull. I had to wait a year to find get the money for a bone marrow biopsy to confirm the diagnosis of multiple myeloma. I had a stem cell transplant and achieved remission. I then ...
User reviews to the study
- My daughter has reflex anoxic seizures she is 5 started having seizures at 2 years old weekly sometimes 1 to 2 times a week they put her on keppra. Does keppra help with reflex annoxic seizures?
- Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
- My son (17) has epilepsy (JANZ) and the last episode was about 4 years ago. The most important thing is to have a stress less life. We all know that it is very difficult to live without it, but it is just a matter of discipline, specially with meditation. Nevertheless, about a year ago, we were ...
- I took Levitiracetam for 4 years. 18 months of the end of that time I spend weaning myself from the drug. I was diagnosed with epilepsy. My test did not affirm that diagnosis. I lAter was diagnosed with Bradycardia. Placed a pacemaker to regulate heart. No partial seizures ? Was diagnosed during ...
- Has there been any reactions for taking both? I just have it to My son. 13 who has CP and on Keppra. Should I keep giving it.