Levetiracetam and Multihance drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Levetiracetam and Multihance together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levetiracetam and Multihance. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 20, 2017
5 people who take Levetiracetam, Multihance are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Levetiracetam and Multihance?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLevetiracetam and Multihance from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Levetiracetam has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Levetiracetam 17,735 users)
Multihance has active ingredients of gadobenate dimeglumine. (latest outcomes from Multihance 4,355 users)
Interactions between Levetiracetam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Multihance and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levetiracetam and Multihancea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levetiracetam (levetiracetam) is often used to treat epilepsy. Multihance (gadobenate dimeglumine) is often used to treat nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levetiracetam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone losing hair since they have been on the meds levetiracetam or lomotrigine? I have been losing my hair and I'm really worried about my hair loss. I would appreciate any help or information you can give me. I am on 175 mgs. of lomotrigine per day and 1075 mgs. of levetiracetam per day. I ...
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of ...
- Son had an Ischemic stroke , has small seizures, I know he is using Marijuana, would like to know if there are any interactions with the medicines listed
- Have any of you taken Keppra and 5 HTP together and if so, did you have any adverse side effects?
- I have seizures and they have not found out why. I had a second mri when they found I had a bone lesion on my skull. I had to wait a year to find get the money for a bone marrow biopsy to confirm the diagnosis of multiple myeloma. I had a stem cell transplant and achieved remission. I then ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- My daughter has reflex anoxic seizures she is 5 started having seizures at 2 years old weekly sometimes 1 to 2 times a week they put her on keppra. Does keppra help with reflex annoxic seizures?
- Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
- My son (17) has epilepsy (JANZ) and the last episode was about 4 years ago. The most important thing is to have a stress less life. We all know that it is very difficult to live without it, but it is just a matter of discipline, specially with meditation. Nevertheless, about a year ago, we were ...
- I took Levitiracetam for 4 years. 18 months of the end of that time I spend weaning myself from the drug. I was diagnosed with epilepsy. My test did not affirm that diagnosis. I lAter was diagnosed with Bradycardia. Placed a pacemaker to regulate heart. No partial seizures ? Was diagnosed during ...
- Has there been any reactions for taking both? I just have it to My son. 13 who has CP and on Keppra. Should I keep giving it.