Levetiracetam and Risperidone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Levetiracetam and Risperidone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Levetiracetam and Risperidone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 156 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 04, 2017
156 people who take Levetiracetam, Risperidone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Levetiracetam and Risperidone?
Levetiracetam has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Levetiracetam 16,637 users)
Risperidone has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperidone 26,440 users)
Interactions between Levetiracetam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Risperidone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Levetiracetam and Risperidonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Levetiracetam (levetiracetam) is often used to treat epilepsy. Risperidone (risperidone) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Levetiracetam is used in:
- Risperidone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone losing hair since they have been on the meds levetiracetam or lomotrigine? I have been losing my hair and I'm really worried about my hair loss. I would appreciate any help or information you can give me. I am on 175 mgs. of lomotrigine per day and 1075 mgs. of levetiracetam per day. I ...
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of ...
- I am a bipolar disorder patient. I take about five drugs, Clonazepam, Rsiperidone, quetiapine, Sodium Valproate and Amfebutamone HC. Also to fight the lethargy and drowsiness, I drink coffee often.
- my daughter has depression and has been on celexa for three years now and today the doctor also put her on risperidone for violent behavior that just recently accured with her depression will it hurt her in any way or will it actually help her?
- Son had an Ischemic stroke , has small seizures, I know he is using Marijuana, would like to know if there are any interactions with the medicines listed
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi my wife was diagnosed 5 years ago and has been on donepizil every since hasn't been to bad very very slow decline.Back I January was put on risperidone and since the last 2 months hasince really slipped been told to take her of it and see if any better in a weeks time .From what I have ...
- My daughter has reflex anoxic seizures she is 5 started having seizures at 2 years old weekly sometimes 1 to 2 times a week they put her on keppra. Does keppra help with reflex annoxic seizures?
- I have 1 child of 16 years with autism and aggressive behavior. I just gave this month up to 4 mg intuniv and taking risperidone (4mg. 2.mg .0.75mg) and depakine (500mg .500mg). But lowering the dose of risperidone has made it much worse. And also hungry all day., Does anyone know if the ...
- Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
- When you first started Risperdone did you have psychosis. How long have you taken this drug before psychosis has become an issue. Do you also have a tendency for injuries.